Korg Electribe ES-1 MKII
The Korg Electribe ES-1 MKII Sampler lets you create rhythm patterns by assembling phrases using your favorite samples. The ES-1 MKii may be small, but it is packed full of features. These include being able to alter your samples with one of many effects, control over the pitch, filter and level, a resample and reverse sample function, time slice, built in sequencer, MIDI, smartmedia card storage (card not included in sale) and much, much more! The Electribe series were designed with electronic music in mind and have been used by many hip-hop, R&B, house, and drum 'n' bass dance music producers.
• This is a used Electribe ES-1 MK II
• This unit has been tested and is working as it should.
• This unit is in excellent condition. It has some minor scuff mark and a few minor nicks. This doesn't detract from the usability or functions. Please see photos.
• This sale is for the ES-1 MKII only. It will ship in its original box. No other parts or accessories are included.
• This unit uses a 9V Negative Centre Power Adaptor. We have some for sale. Please contact us for a discount if you purchase this item.
- Number of parts: 12 (One Shot=9, Slice Part=1, Audio In Part=1, Accent Part=1)
- Sampling Frequency: 32kHz
- Maximum Sampling Time: 95 (mono) / 47.5 (stereo) seconds, saving to internal memory
- Number of Samples: 100 (mono) + 50 (stereo)
- Memory: 128 patterns, 16 songs
- Master Effect: Delay (Normal, Motion Sequence, BPM sync)
- Insert Effects: 11 types (Reverb, Flanger/Chorus, Phaser, Ring Modulator, Pitch Shifter, Compressor, Distortion, Decimator, Isolator, Resonance, Filter, Modulation Delay)
- Sequencer: (Pattern) 64 steps maximum per part, motion sequence, 1 parameter per part, 64 events, One Shot part=4 parameters, Audio In part=3 parameters, Accent part=1 parameter, Delay=2 parameters, Effects=2 parameters : (Song) 256 patterns maximum per song, event recording: 43,700 events maximum per song
- Output: L/MONO, R (1/4" phone jack--mono x 2), Headphones (1/4" stereo phone jack)
- Input: AUDIO IN (1/4" stereo phone jack, Level switch LINE/MIC, Gain adjustment knob)
- External Memory: SmartMedia (4 to 64MB, 3.3V - card not included in sale)
- AD/DA conversion: 20-bit linear
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
- Dimensions: 11-3/5"W x 8-3/5"D x 2-1/5"H
- Weight: 1.6kg / 3 lbs
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Shipping within Australia is free. You may incur extra charges if you live in a remote area.
International buyers: Duty, Tax, GST or any other import charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.