KORG i2 Interactive Music Workstation
The i2 does not come up for sale too often. It is a workstation which was released in the 90's. The i2 is known as the big brother to the i3. The i2 makes a great compositional tool by providing onboard built in styles and patterns for creating melodies and drum sequences using Korg's well known AI2 Synthesis. It also features two built in sequencers. A 16 track standard MIDI sequencer with an additional 10 track sequencer called a "backing sequencer" which recorded the performance by the player and could be played back with all tweaking recorded. It has 32 voices with all 384 programs user editable which could be saved into 64 ram patches and 2 user drum instruments.
• This is a used unit.
• Cosmetically this unit shows general wear like nicks and scratches. Nothing major. Please see photos.
• This unit has one fault which is that the floppy drive is not working.
• Besides the floppy not working this unit is fully functional.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. You MUST ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before powering up this workstation. If you are unsure about this please send us a message.
• Oscillators: 2
• Oscillator Notes:
• 2 digital ocsillators
• Envelope Notes::
• 1 VDA digital envelopes
• Filter Notes:
• 2 VDF non resonant filters
• LFO Notes:
• 2 LFO's
• Polyphony: 32
• Timbrality: 1
• Patches RAM: 64
• Patches ROM: 384
• Storage: Tape, Internal
• Editing: MIDI
• 2 multi-effect processors
• 2 sequencers- 1 SMF GM compatible 16 track MIDI sequencer
• 1 backing sequencer 10 MIDI tracks
• Keyboard: 76 keys, Non-weighted, Plastic
• Controls: Aftertouch, Breath, Faders, Joy Stick, Pedal - Patch Change, Velocity
• Audio Output Connections: 1/4" Phone Jack, Stereo Main, Stereo 2, Stereo Headphone
• Audio Output Count: 6
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.