Korg M1R Music Workstation 2U Rack Synthesiser & Sequencer
The M1R is the rack version of the Korg M1. It features AI Synthesis for digital generation and processing of the PCM sampled and synthesised waveforms which can be shaped using analog-style editing. It also features MIDI, an 8 track sequencer and effects.
• This is a used M1R
• This unit is in good condition for its age.
• This unit shows some minor wear. Nothing major, please see photos.
• This unit has three broken button / tact switch caps, these are "UP" "Down" and "Edit Prog". They look and feel wobbly however the buttons are still fully functional and work well.
• This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is all working as it should.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. You MUST ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before powering on the M1R. If you are unsure about this please send us a message as we would be glad to help you out.
• A Japanese IEC will be included in the sale for you to use with your step-down transformer.
Polyphony - 16 voices Oscillators - 4MB PCM waveforms (144 multisampled sounds)
Effects - Digital multi-effects: reverb, delay, overdrive, EQ, chorus, rotary speaker, and more.
Filter - VDF: Variable Digital Lowpass Filter, velocity sensitive (non-resonant)
VCA - VDA: Variable Digital Amplifier; 3 independent 4-stage ADSR envelope generators
Memory - 100 patches
Control - MIDI (8 parts)
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.