Korg Micro X Synthesiser & Controller With Case Compact Portable MIDI FX & MORE!
The MicroX was Korg's most affordable entry into the world of the company's HI (Hyper Integrated) synthesis engine, made popular by the Triton line of workstations. It was released in 2007. Every MicroX came in a durable, bright orange road case. That, along with its small form factor, made it perfect for touring DJs and performers as well as a compact edition to a home studio set-up. This is the limited edition white model.
The MicroX featured a 64Mb Wave ROM. In total there are 642 multisamples and 929 drum samples, all of excellent quality, arranged into 640 preset patches. The patches can be arranged into 384 Combinations. The drum sounds can be organised into 40 kits. Korg also added a full GM soundset. With 62-voice polyphony, there are plenty of voices for even the most complex layered combinations.
The MicroX is a two oscillator, virtual-analogue synth, with plenty of modulation sources. It also features dual arpeggiators, with 256 user programmable memory slots, and an effects section that allowed up to four effects per patch/combination, from an available 89 different effects.
• This MicroX has been used.
• The synth is working well and sounds a great. All switches and knobs are responsive.
• This MicroX is in great physical condition. It shows a very small amount of general wear. Nothing major. Overall it is a nice piece. Please see photos.
• This sale is for the MicroX unit, case and generic power supply. No other parts or accessories are included.
• 37 mini-keys with velocity sensing
• Four-Voice Analogue Modelling synth engine
• 128 completely editable presets
• Five assignable, tweak-able, real time edit knobs
• Unique Formant Hold and Formant Shift Vocoder features
• Interactive arpeggiator with selectable steps
• External audio processing
• Three Effects: Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, and Ensemble
• Three Delay Modes plus a 2-Band EQ
• High-visibility LED display and indicators
• Illuminated buttons
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
This item is listed elsewhere. We reserve the right to end this item at any time.
Please send us a message if you have any questions and don't forget to check out our other listings for more synths and pro audio!