Korg MR-1000 1-Bit Professional Mobile Recorder w/ Carry bag and AudioGate
If you want the advantage of archiving your final mixes in the studio with technology previously only available to major record labels, the Korg MR-1000 desktop/portable recorder, offers you the pristine fidelity and flexibility of 1-bit technology (used for the SACD format). It's also an excellent choice for location recording, broadcast journalism, live music performances - even for rehearsals and song-writing sessions. By recording in 1-bit/5.6MHz format you are assured that your most important, once-in-a-lifetime moments are captured in stunning detail, and ready for whatever the future brings you. And back in the studio it also provides superb final mix and archiving benefits. (KORG)
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in excellent condition. Please see photos.
- This unit has been tested. It is fully functional.
- This sale is for the MR-1000 unit, AudioGate Software and original carry bag only. No other parts, accessories or power adaptors are included.
- This unit can be powered off batteries or by using a power adaptor. Neither are included in the sale.
- High fidelity 1-bit/5.6MHz recording and playback
- Top quality microphone preamps with phantom power
- Built-in limiting
- Combination XLR/ 1/4" input connectors
- XLR and RCA outputs
- Frequency response: 10Hz-100kHz
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Supports DSDIFF, DSF, and WSD 1-bit formats, as well as multi-bit PCM format (BWF) with resolutions up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Included AudioGate software for Mac and PC
- AudioGate can convert 1-bit recordings into WAV and AIFF formats at various bit-rates, real-time conversion and playback of 1-bit files, DC offset removal, gain control, and fade in/out
- 40GB hard drive
- USB 2.0
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.