Korg N364 Polyphonic Music Workstation Synthesiser Sequencer 61 Key Keyboard
**Floppy drive does not work**
The Korg N364 is still a popular workstation today. It features Korg's Ai2 Synthesis, real time pattern play, an arpeggiator, MIDI, XY Joystick, a 32,000 event sequencer plus much more.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in good condition. It shows some wear from use and age. They keys have started to yellow. Please see all photos.
- All text is clear and legible.
- This unit has one fault. This is that the floppy drive is not working. However all other switches, sliders and controls function as they should.
- This unit is 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play in Australia! If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this synth. If you are unsure about this please send us a message as we'd we glad to help you out.
- This Korg N64 uses a standard IEC cable to power on. This cable is not included in the sale.
- Polyphony - 64 voices
- Multitimbral - 16 parts
- Oscillators - Two
- LFO - 3 LFO with triangle, pulse, saw up-down, random
- VCA/Envelopes - Two envelopes with attack, decay, sustain, release
- Control - MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Sequencer - 32,000 event MIDI sequencer, 16 tracks
- Arpeggiator - Up, Down, Alt1, Alt2, Random
- Patterns - 100 user patterns
- Songs - 10 songs
- Effects - 2 digital multi effects, 47 effects
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.