KORG Polysix Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser
The Polysix has a very warm analogue sound. It has many great features like an advanced arpeggiator that can memorise and sequence chords across the keyboard and all the voices can be played in unison for a HUGE 6-oscillator lead sound! The Polysix also features a Bucket Brigade analogue delay for brilliant, full strings.
- This is a used unit.
- This Polysix has just come from a service. This included, but is not limited to:
- A power-supply refurbishment and recap.
- Voice Board and CPU have been recapped.
- A new memory battery has been installed and factory patches have been loaded in for the new owner.
- The Korg polysix are notorious for having damage due to an old battery leak. This unit luckily only had a minor leak. It has cleaned up very nicely. There are no signs of major damage.
- This vintage beauty is sounding great and a pleasure to play.
- This Polysix is in good condition. It shows some minor wear on the faceplate. Nothing major at all. The wooden side panels show the most wear. Sadly it looks like one has been hit with a blunt object, as well as some chips on the back corners. Please see photos for further details. Overall it is still a nice piece.
- This unit is 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia. If you purchase from overseas you may need to use a step-up transformer. Please ask if you are unsure.
- Polyphony - 6 Voices
- Oscillators - 1 VCO per voice (saw, PW, PWM) + 1 sub-oscillator per voice
- LFO - 1 LFO assignable to VCA,VCF or VCO
- Filter - Low-pass only, self-oscillates at high resonance. ADSR envelope for VCF (filter).
- VCA - VCA uses filter's ADSR envelope or simple gate on-off
- Effects - Chorus, phase, ensemble
- Memory - 32 patches
- Keyboard - 61 keys
- Arpeg/Seq - Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up/Down, Latch; Full, 2-oct, 1-oct; rate 0.2 to 20 Hz)
- Control - Chord memory, Arpeggiator sync in, CV input for filter cutoff.
- Date Produced - 1981
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact us for a direct quote to your country if the postage rate seems high.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. And remember to check out our store for more awesome analogue synths.