KORG Polysix Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser - 100V
The Polysix has a very warm analogue sound. It has many great features like an advanced arpeggiator that can memorise and sequence chords across the keyboard and all the voices can be played in unison for a HUGE 6-oscillator lead sound! The Polysix also features a Bucket Brigade analogue delay for brilliant, full strings.
- This is a used unit.
- This Polysix has just come from a service. This included a power-supply refurbishment. This vintage beast is sounding great and a pleasure to play.
- A new memory battery has been installed and factory patches have been loaded in for the new owner.
- This Polysix is in good condition. It shows some wear on the faceplate, mostly along the top edge, as well as some cracks and nicks in the veneer. There is some surface oxidisation on the back of the unit. There is nothing major and nothing which detracts from the use, functions or sound of the synth. Please see photos for more details.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale, please see our other listings.
- Polyphony - 6 Voices
- Oscillators - 1 VCO per voice (saw, PW, PWM) + 1 sub-oscillator per voice
- LFO - 1 LFO assignable to VCA,VCF or VCO
- Filter - Low-pass only, self-oscillates at high resonance. ADSR envelope for VCF (filter).
- VCA - VCA uses filter's ADSR envelope or simple gate on-off
- Effects - Chorus, phase, ensemble
- Memory - 32 patches
- Keyboard - 61 keys
- Arpeg/Seq - Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up/Down, Latch; Full, 2-oct, 1-oct; rate 0.2 to 20 Hz)
- Control - Chord memory, Arpeggiator sync in, CV input for filter cutoff.
- Date Produced - 1981
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact us for a direct quote to your country if the postage rate seems high.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. And remember to check out our store for more awesome analogue synths.