KORG Polysix Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser
The Polysix has a very warm analogue sound. It has many great features like an advanced arpeggiator that can memorise and sequence chords across the keyboard and all the voices can be played in unison for a HUGE 6-oscillator lead sound! The Polysix also features a Bucket Brigade analogue delay for brilliant, full strings! It has been used by loads of notable and popular artists such as RJD2, Disclosure, Tycho, Trentemoller, Lapalux, Keith Emerson and more!
- This is a used unit.
- This Polysix has just come from a service. This included, but is not limited to:
- Thorough test, diagnostics and repair. All faulty parts were replaced.
- A new memory battery has been installed and factory patches have been loaded in for the new owner.
- The Korg polysix are notorious for having damage due to an old battery leak. This unit luckily only had a minor leak. It has cleaned up very nicely. There are no signs of major damage.
- This vintage beauty is sounding great and a pleasure to play.
- This Polysix is in good condition. It shows a small amount of wear on the faceplate, this includes some small nicks and scratches . Nothing major at all. The wooden side panels show some nicks mostly in the back corners.
Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale here. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
- Polyphony - 6 Voices
- Oscillators - 1 VCO per voice (saw, PW, PWM) + 1 sub-oscillator per voice
- LFO - 1 LFO assignable to VCA,VCF or VCO
- Filter - Low-pass only, self-oscillates at high resonance. ADSR envelope for VCF (filter).
- VCA - VCA uses filter's ADSR envelope or simple gate on-off
- Effects - Chorus, phase, ensemble
- Memory - 32 patches
- Keyboard - 61 keys
- Arpeg/Seq - Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up/Down, Latch; Full, 2-oct, 1-oct; rate 0.2 to 20 Hz)
- Control - Chord memory, Arpeggiator sync in, CV input for filter cutoff.
- Date Produced - 1981
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact us for a direct quote to your country if the postage rate seems high.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. And remember to check out our store for more awesome analogue synths.