Korg SDD-2000 Vintage Sampling Digital Delay
The Korg SDD-2000 is a digital delay with sampling capabilities. It is a sort after rack as it has programmable presets, complete MIDI controllability and sampling functionality. It produces beautiful delays with over four seconds of sample time. You can also playback samples chromatically from a midi keyboard. It features a fully adjustable modulation parameter so you can go from subtle sound textures to totally insane experimental noise and can adjust your feedback for just one repeat, multi-repeats, or all the way to self-oscillation. The Korg SDD-2000 is a classic and a must-have!
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in good condition.
• This unit shows some wear from use over the years on the top and bottom of the rack, however overall it is a nice piece. Please see photos for details.
• This unit has been thoroughly tested. We can confirm it is working and sounding as it should.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V.
• You can download the owners manual which contains a full list of specifications at the following link:
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.