Marshall The Guv'nor 80's / 90's Overdrive Distortion Guitar Pedal
The Guv'nor was the first guitar pedal designed by Marshall, released in 1988 and in production during 4 years. This overdrive/distortion Made in England effect replicates the classic tube Marshall Amp sound into compact and solid state box featuring a sustainable gain with a touch of compression. There are later Guv'nor MK2 models in a different enclosure, but most people prefer the sound of the original discontinued model. (ElectroSmash)
- This is a used unit.
- This unit is in good condition. It shows some general wear from use and age. Mostly on the side panels. The battery cover is not original. It seems to be a makeshift one which serves the purpose. Please see photos.
- The input jack has been replaced with a brand new one.
- This unit has been thoroughly tested. We can confirm it is 100% functional. All controls work as they should.
- This pedal can be powered off a 9V battery or 9V DC Centre Negative power supply. A generic power supply will be included for Australian buyers only.
- This sale is for the pedal only. Nothing else is included in this sale unless mentioned above.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.