Otari MX5050 MKIII-2 1986 Two Track Reel-To-Reel Professional Studio Tape Recorder - 240V - Serviced
Released by Otari in 1986, these reel-to-reel tape recorders were installed in many studios and broadcast facilities. The MX-5050 MK 1lI-2 is a professional quality two-speed audio tape recorder/reproducer, designed for optimum performance and long life. It features selective reproduction, motion sensing, an edit control that permits spilling, an adjustable cueing control for audible monitoring in the fast- forward and rewind modes, a built-in two frequency low distortion test and cue-tone oscillator, a computerised elapsed time indicator with a digital LED display, front adjustable record bias, equalisation, and level controls, active balanced input and output circuits and so much more.
- This is a used unit.
- This Otari has been professionally serviced. It is ready to go at home or in the studio.
- This unit is in great condition for its age. It shows some minor wear from general use and age. Nothing major at all. Please see photos.
- If you purchase from overseas you could get a licensed tradesperson to swap it over to your countries mains power voltage. Or we could do this for you at an additional cost. Please enquire before purchase.
- This unit has an internal multi-tap transformer. At the moment it is set at 240V. This means it is ready to plug and play in Australia!
- This sale is for the Otari MX5050 MKIII-2 and wiring harness. No tapes, remote controls or other parts or accessories are included. The user manual is available for free online.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. We do not refund for incorrect purchase or change of mind. Paypal fees are not refunded anymore.
This unit is very heavy and awkward. Shipping will vary Australia wide. Please contact us with your suburb and postcode for a direct quote.
International shipping cost does not include import charges, GST, VAT, TAX or any other fees. These are the buyers responsibility.Shipping will be pretty expensive as it is large, heavy and awkward. Please contact us with your country, suburb and postcode for a direct quote.