Pioneer T-616 Stereo Cassette Player & Recorder For Home Hi-Fi Systems - 100V
The Pioneer T-616 is a Japanese designed and made home Hi-Fi cassette player and recorder which was released in 1988. This would be perfect for someone looking for a nice, vintage cassette player to add to their home stereo system. It has three heads and was designed to have a nice clean sound due to it's well designed signal path and the anti-vibration techniques implemented by the designers.
• This is a used item.
• This unit is physically in excellent condition for its age. It has one small dent at the top. Please see all photos.
• This unit has had a minor service. It has had brand new belts installed.
• This T-616 is working as it should. It is showing no faults. It looks and sounds nice!
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale, please see our other listings. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
• If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.