RME Intelligent Audio Solutions ADI-4 DD. Advanced Digital Interface. Bidirectional 24 Bit / 96 kHz AES / ADAT Converter
The device basically consists of two converters: four AES-3 inputs to double ADAT outputs, and double ADAT inputs to four AES-3 outputs. The double ADAT ports enable full 8 channel support, from 32 kHz up to 96 kHz (S/MUX). The unit provides one XLR I/O directly. A DB-25 connector allows for a use of industry standard AES-3 I/O breakout cables. Setting an internal connector easily changes the DB-25 connector to meet the pinout of Tascam (Digidesign), Yamaha and Euphonix cables. (RME Offical Website)
- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in great condition. It shows a small amount of wear, nothing major at all though. Please see photos.
- This ADI-4 DD has been tested and we can confirm this unit is in full working order.
- This sale is for the unit only. No other parts or accessories are included in the sale.
- Input AES/EBU: 1 x XLR, 4 x via DB-25 connector, electrically isolated, highly sensitive input stage (< 0.3 Vpp), SPDIF compatible
- Output AES/EBU: 1 x XLR, 4 x via DB-25 connector, transformer balanced, 5 Vpp
- SPDIF Optical: Second ADAT port can be switched to serve as SPDIF I/O
- Input ADAT® optical 2 x TOSLINK, 24-Bit, Bitclock PLL
- Output ADAT® optical: 2 x TOSLINK, 24-Bit
- Input word clock: BNC, Signal Adaptation Circuit (functional from 1.2 Vpp input signal)
- Output word clock: BNC, low-impedance driver stage, 4 Vpp into 75 Ohms, short-circuit-proof
- Sync sources: ADAT optical, AES/EBU, word clock
- Varipitch: by input signal or word clock
- Sample rates: 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, variable (Sync/word clock)
- Sample rate range: AES, word clock: 27 kHz-105 kHz, ADAT 33 kHz - 57 kHz
- Jitter: Internal clock < 1 ns, word clock In < 2 ns, ADAT In < 2 ns
- Jitter sensitivity: all PLLs operate even at 100 ns Jitter without problems
- Jitter suppression: circa 30 dB (2.4 kHz)
- Dimensions: 215 x 44 x 100 mm
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.