Roland Fantom-XR 1U Rack Mount Voice Synthesiser / Sampler - 100V
The Fantom-XR brings powerful sampling and synthesis to a convenient 1U rack module. With room for over 1GB of sounds. The 128MB internal wave ROM includes expressive new Patches like an 88-key split piano, plus room for six SRX expansions. Full-blown user sampling is also supported, along with .WAV/AIFF compatibility for loading samples via USB. And with PC Card storage, the Fantom-XR makes backing up data quick and easy.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in great condition. It shows a small amount of wear from use and age. Nothing major at all. Overall it is a nice piece. Please see photos.
- This unit has been tested and it is 100% functional.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
- This unit uses an IEC cable to power on. A Japanese IEC will be included for you to use with a step-down transformer.
- This unit contains no expansions. The sale is for the unit only. No other parts or accessories are included.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.