Roland Juno 106 Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser - 240V
The Juno-106 is a classic and very popular Roland vintage synth.
This machine is great for strings, pads, synth brass, bass and many other awesome poly synth sounds. As used by Tame Impala, Tangerine Dream, Vangelis, Underworld, Mr Fingers, William Ørbit, Überzone, Norman Cook (Fatboy Slim), Autechre, BT, Vince Clarke, Moby, 808 State, Leftfield, Fluke, Josh Wink, Todd Terry, Depeche Mode, Eat Static, Biosphere, The Prodigy, The Shamen, Bushflange, Cirrus, Astral Projection, Apollo 440, Faithless, Union Jack, Computer Controlled, Pet Shop Boys, Sneaker Pimps, Erasure, Freddy Fresh, Rabbit in the Moon, Kevin Saunderson, Jimmy Edgar, Laurent Garnier, Vangelis, Sigur Ros, and the Chemical Brothers and so many more.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in great condition for its age with some small, general nicks, scratches and scuffs from use over the years. The keys are straight and white, all text is clear and legible. Overall this is still a very nice synth. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit shows no signs of major damage, drops or spills.
- All switches, sliders and controls function as they should.
- This Juno-106 has recently come from a service. This included but is not limited to:
- The "Voice chips" have been replaced with the high quality, Analogue Renaissance AR80017A chips. These chips are a new and highly improved version of the of the Roland 80017A Chip. The clones are far more stable, robust, and will last a lifetime, unlike the originals which often fail and need to be refurbished / replaced. The AR clones also sound identical. You can find out more if you google search this issue or the replacement chips. (These retail for $450 AUD not including installation by an experienced technician)
- This unit has the Kiwitechnics KIWI-106 replacement main board. There are many advantages to this such as loads more controls, memory and functions. These include an arpeggiator, sequencer and pattern generator. There is also no need for a memory battery anymore! Please visit the Kiwitechnics website for more details about this modification. Lofi Music are an authorised installer for Kiwitechnics modifications. (This retails for $250 AUD not including shipping or installation by an experienced technician)
- Deep clean inside and out.
- Any minor functional issues were addressed.
- Full calibration and tune according to factory specifications.
- This Juno-106 is a factory 240V model. This means it is ready to plug and play in Australia. If you purchase from overseas you may need a step-up transformer. If you are unsure about this please contact us.
- This beauty is ready to go at home or in the studio!
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this item or any other awesome synths you find in our store! We take pride in supporting all the gear we sell, so always feel free to stay in touch with us!
This item is listed elsewhere. We reserve the right to end this listing at any time.