Roland Juno 6 80's Vintage Polyphonic Analogue Synthesiser
The Juno-6 features those sort after, classic warm Roland analogue sounds!
Great for strings, pads, synth brass, bass and many other awesome poly synth sounds. We've owned our personal Juno-6 for around 8 years now and it is has become a staple piece in our studio setup.
• This is a used Juno-6 which has just been serviced.
• This Juno is in great condition for its age. It shows some wear from use over the years but nothing major, please see photos.
• All switches, sliders and controls function perfectly and have a solid feel.
• The service on this Juno-6 included:
◦ A tune up / calibration as per factory specifications.
◦ Internal and external cleaning.
◦ Pots and sliders were cleaned and lubricated where required.
• This unit is 100V. You will need to ensure you have the correct step-down transformer before powering up this unit. If you are unsure about this please feel free to message us with any questions.
This sale is for the unit only. No other parts or accessories are included.
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.