- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in nice condition for a 37 year old synthesiser. It shows some general wear like some small nicks, scratches, some slight oxidisation and general fading of the colours on the faceplate. All text is still clear and legible, keys are straight and white. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit has been serviced, this included but is not limited to:
- Through clean and detail inside and out.
- Refurbished all the slide potentiometers.
- Any minor functional issues were rectified.
- Thorough test of all electronic circuits.
- Full calibration to factory specifications.
- This unit is worldwide compatible!! It has a rear panel voltage selector switch. This switch is currently set to 240V for use in Australia. If you purchase from overseas please ensure the voltage selector switch is set to your countries mains power before powering on the unit. If you are unsure, please ask us.
- This unit requires an IEC cable to power on. This cable will only be included for Australian buyers.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.