Roland JX-1 Performance Synthesiser 90s Digital Keyboard
The JX-1 has a 61 note keyboard. It has 24 notes or less of polyphony, depending on layered tones, and offers four editing sliders. These can be used for partial real-time control over the sound by adjusting basic filter, effects, and amp controls. Two other sliders are also included, one for volume and one for "brilliance." The latter is basically a filter control for adjusting sounds from soft and dull to bright and clean. Pitch and modulation control is handled via a joystick. It is light and easy to move around. Would be good for a beginner or child. (Vintage Synth Explorer)
• This is a used unit.
• This unit is in great condition. It shows a small amount of wear from use and age. The power button is not original. Overall it is still a nice piece. Please see photos.
• This unit is in excellent functional condition as it has just come from a minor service and thorough test run.
• This JX-1 powers off the Roland BRA adaptor. It is a 12V AC adaptor. A generic adaptor will be included for Australian and New Zealand buyers only.
- Polyphony - 24 voices
- Multitimbral - 16 parts
- Oscillators - 2
- Waveforms - ROM
- Filters - 24dB Slope (4-pole), High Pass, Low Pass
- LFO - 2 LFOs with Saw Up, Saw Down, Square, and Triangle
- Envelopes - 2 Envelopes with Attack, Decay, Decay 2, Sustain, Release
- Controls - MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Effects - Reverb
- Keyboard - 61 keys
- Memory - 32 RAM Patches, 64 ROM Patches
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.