Roland JX-3P Vintage Polyphonic Synthesiser Serviced - 100V
The JX-3P is increasingly becoming harder to find. It was released around the same time as the Juno series, however aimed towards a different market. It shares the same great analog filters and VCAs as the Juno and the Jupiter series. It has six voices and two oscillators per voice! To get a real hands on experience with the JX-3P you should pair it up with the PG-200! (The PG-200 is not included in this sale)
- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in good condition. It shows signs of wear like some scratches, some slight oxidisation and nicks. All text is bright and clear and the keys are still nice and white. Please see photos.
- The chipboard on the bottom of the unit was starting to crack in one corner so it has been reinforced with a small metal plate so further damage did not occur.
- This unit has has a minor service.
- This JX-3P has been tested and we can confirm this unit is in full working order and is sounding great!!
This unit is 100V. You MUST ensure you connect it to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on. If you are unsure about this please send us a message. We have some for sale for use in Australia. Please see the following link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/173909299338
- If you purchase from overseas you may also need a step-down transformer. Please message us if you are unsure.
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome analogue synths.