The Roland MC-500 was released in 1986 and was one of the best and reigning stand-alone sequencer and midi recorders around. There's 4-track recording in real or step time and 16 midi channel multitimbrality, a dedicated rhythm track, a built-in 3.5" disk drive with 100,000 note capacity and a large LCD screen. Editing is intense and precise. The sequencer has 30,000 note capacity, track merging, microscopic editing, quantisation and it's relatively simple to use.
- This is a used unit.
- This is an MC-500 which has been upgraded to the MC-500 MKii.
- This unit is in good condition. It shows some general wear from use and age, most notable would be that the plastic has started to yellow. Please see all photos.
- This unit has been thoroughly tested and we can confirm it is working as it should.
- This sale is for the MC-500MKii and one boot disk.
- This unit is 240V and powers on with an IEC cable. An IEC will only be included for Australian buyers.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.