Roland RE-150 Vintage Space Echo Tape Delay - Serviced - 100V
The Roland RE-150 was released in 1979 and marketed itself as another value-priced alternative to the RE-201 flagship. Although it looked very similar to the RE-101 and contained the same core circuitry and mechanisms, the RE-150 differed in that it contained only 2 playback heads and also does not feature the reverb. Interestingly, the RE-150 had the unique feature of offering two separate outputs – one for the Direct (Dry) signal only and one for the affected signal – a feature that found favour with many players. (Roland website)
This unit has been used.
- This unit is in great physical condition. The faceplate is beautiful. It shows some general wear from use and age like some scuffs and nicks and is missing the cable door. There is nothing major at all. Please see photos for further details.
- This unit has had a major service. It is sounding great! The service included:
- Deep clean of the tape mechanism and tape bay areas.
- Deep clean / detail of entire unit internal and external.
- The heads have been cleaned and demagnetised.
- Brand new new pinch roller, felts, tape roller bearing and new tape has been installed.
- All switches and pots have been cleaned.
- Unit has been set up and calibrated to factory specification.
Please be aware this unit is 100V. You must ensure to use the correct step-down transformer before powering on this unit. if you are unsure about this please send us a message as we would be glad to help source a suitable step-down. We also have some for sale. Please see our other listings.
- This unit will ship with its original cleaning kit and an orignal tape. We do not recommend using the tape as it is so old, however it is still a cool little souvenir / original accessory to keep with the unit.
- This sale is for the RE-150 unit only. No other parts, accessories, cables etc are included
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear.