Roland SH-101 Red Vintage Monophonic Analogue Synthesiser
Absolutely an analogue bass killer, this thing just sounds awesome. Great for huge bass and sub bass, ripping leads and arps as well as all manner of blippy analogue mono sounds. Pretty much can't make one of these sound bad. There are a few "clones" and digital variations of the SH-101 available these days, because they were that good, however we truely believe nothing really compares to owning the original and classic beast, especially this awesome red one! This unit has a small and clean modification near the mod grip input. It is a Filter CV Input.
- This is a second hand item.
- This unit is in great condition. It shows some light wear from use and age like a couple of small, not very noticeable marks. The keys are still white and the red colour is still nice and bright! Please see photos for further details.
- This unit has been serviced and thoroughly tested. All rotary and slide pots are fully functional. All switches are functioning as they should as is the bender.
- This unit has a small and clean modification. It is a filtre CV input next to where you would plug in the mod grip. It has been tested and is fully functional.
- This sale is for the SH-101 only. A power supply will be included for Australian buyers only.
- Polyphony - Monophonic
- Oscillators - 1 VCO (independent levels for saw, square/pulse/pwm and sub-oscillator)
- LFO - triangle, square, random and noise waveforms
- Filter - resonant, self-oscillating LPF, mod by EG, lfo and kybd tracking
- VCA - ADSR, mod by EG or gate
- Arpeg/Seq - Digital sequencer up to 100 steps record/playback; Arpeggiator patterns: up, down, up/down
- Keyboard - 32 keys
- Control - CV / Gate
- Date Produced - 1983
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Paypal fees are not refunded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Don't forget to check out our other listings for more awesome vintage synths and pro audio!!