Vintage Roland SH-2 Analogue Monophonic Synthesiser
The SH-2 was one of Roland's early synths with a simple and intuitive design. This dual oscillator, monophonic synth is capable of some really warm and fat analogue bass, leads and more.
• This is a used unit.
• This SH-2 has been tested and we can confirm it is fully functional.
• This unit is in really nice condition! It shows some wear like some general nicks, scratches and the keys have started to yellow. It also has a dent in the back of the unit which does not affect the synth at all. Overall it is in great condition for a synth which was released in the late 70's. Please see photos.
• Please be aware this unit 100V. You must ensure you have the correct step-down before powering it on. If you are unsure about this or have any questions please send us a message as we would be glad to help you source a suitable product.
• This SH-2 will ship in a genuine Roland hard case design specifically for the SH-2. It shows some wear however is perfect for protecting your synth while your not using it, or on the road.
• This sale is for the unit and hard case only.
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees. International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.