Vintage Roland SH-2 Analogue Monophonic Synthesiser
The SH-2 was one of Roland's early synths with a simple and intuitive design. This dual oscillator, monophonic synth is capable of some really warm and fat analogue bass, leads and more.
• This is a used unit.
• This SH-2 has been tested and we can confirm it is fully functional.
• This SH-2 has had a major service. All faulty components have been replaced. The PSU has been refurbished / recapped. It has been calibrated to factory specifications. This vintage synth sounds great and has no faults to note.
• This unit is in pretty good condition for its age. It shows some wear like some general nicks, light scratches and the keys have started to turn a cream colour. The finish is a little more shiny around the scratch on the front. There are some small cracks in the bender panel near the screws. Most slider cap knobs are not original, they are from a Roland Juno-60. Overall it is still a nice piece, considering it was released in the late 70's / Early 80's. Please see photos.
• This is an original 240V model! It is ready to plug and play in Australia and New Zealand!
• If you purchase from overseas you will need a step-up transformer to use this unit. Please get in touch before purchase if you are unsure.
• This sale is for the unit only. Nothing else is included in this sale.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.