Roland TR-606 Drumatix Computer Controlled Vintage Drum Machine.
The TR-606 was designed to work together with the TB-303. The 606 is a great little drum machine containing some great, simple and still very popular sounds! The TR-606 can store up to 32 patterns and 8 songs. The 606 allows switching between Pattern Play and Write mode while running - making the 606 the only drum computer in the X0X series that can be edited while performing and switching patterns. This great piece of vintage Roland gear has been used by many artists over the years such as Aphex Twin, Astral Projection, Nine Inch Nails, Mr. Oizo, Jimi Tenor, Moby, Autechre, Luke Vibert, Orbital, and more!
• This is a used TR-606
• This unit is in good condition for its age. It shows a small amount of wear from use and age for example some small scratches and nicks. Nothing major and nothing which detracts from the use or sound of this awesome drum machine.
• This unit has been serviced. This unit has been thoroughly tested and works as it should.
• This sale is for the TR-606 unit only. No other parts, accessories or power adaptors are included. We have some power supplies for sale. If you purchase this item we can discount one for you.
• Polyphony - 7 Drum Tones
• Tones - snare, kick, closed hat, open hat, tom 1, tom 2, and cymbal
• Controls - Drum Tone Level, Accent; Tempo
• Patterns - 32
• Songs - 8
• Arpeg/Seq - Sequencer
• Keyboard - 16 buttons
• Control - DIN Sync in/out
• Date Produced - 1982
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. Paypal fees are not refunded anymore.
This item is listed elsewhere. We reserve the right to end this sale at anytime.
Please feel welcome to message us with any questions and don't forget to check out or other listings for more awesome vintage gear.