Roland TR-616 Rhythm Compose - 80's drum machine
The TR-626 is sort of an upgraded digital version of the classic TR-606 and TR-505 Rhythm Composers. This beat-box is still simple but has a few good points that come from its legendary ancestors. The sounds can be individually tuned and mixed and there are 8 individual outputs for the basic sounds as well as a stereo out. Its sequencer is very basic, coming with 48 preset patterns and 48 user patterns. The 626 also featured very good MIDI implementation for it's time. It has been used by Vangelis and Jimmy Edgar.
- This is a used unit.
- This TR-626 is in good physical condition. It shows some general physical wear like some of the cream coloured paintwork has worn off. It has some scuffs and scratches. Nothing too major and nothing which detracts from the use or functions of the unit. Please see photos for more details.
- This unit has the very common screen burn, however you can still read it, it is just a bit darker.
- This unit has been thoroughly tested and we can confirm it is working as it should.
- The internal memory battery has been replaced with a brand new one.
- This unit uses a 9V negative centre power adaptor to power on. This unit uses AA batteries to support the memory circuit. Neither are included in the sale. We have some power supplies for sale. Please see our other listings.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind. Paypal fees are not refunded anymore.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our other listings for more pro audio!