The Sony PS-4750 was released in 1975. Sony Bulk Mould Compound was used in in the construction of the turntable platter and cabinet. Together with the use of servo-controlled direct drive DC motor, this new material with its unique acoustic and vibration absorption properties provides an excellent signal to noise ratio. An innovative frequency sensing device is utilised in the stereo control system in the form of a magnetic coating inside the platter. Other features of the PS-4750 include a high-visibility stroboscope, a cueing lever to prevent record and stylus damage, and convenient pitch controls for accurate tone reproduction.
- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in great condition. It shows a small amount of wear from use and age. Overall is still a nice piece. Please see photos.
- This turntable has been tested and is fully functional.
Please be aware, this unit is 100V. This means you MUST connect it to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on. If you are unsure about this feel free to send us a message as we would be glad to help you source the correct item. We also have some for sale. Please see our other listings.
- This unit will ship with:
- Hinged Dust Cover.
- Genuine Sony Headshell, cartridge and stylus.
- Platter cusions.
- The RCA and earth cables are not hardwired to the turntable as most are. Buyer will need to source their own. If you need any help or advise regarding this please feel free to send us a message.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and don't forget to check out our store for more pro audio gear.