Sony DPS-D7 90s Stereo Digital Reverb 1U Rack Effects Unit - 100V
The Sony DPS-D7 is a stereo digital delay 1U rack mountable unit. It was made in Japan and released in 1991. At the time, Sony were producing high end effects to compete with Lexicon, TC, Yamaha and more. The Sony effect units were often found in studios and are rare on the second hand market as they were not aimed towards to the bedroom producer at the time. The DPS-D7 features 18-bit analogue-to-digital conversion, 100 delay programs, 256 user locations, MIDI, A nice large screen and more!
• This unit has been used.
• This unit has been thoroughly tested and everything is working as it should.
• This unit has had a brand new memory battery installed.
• This unit shows some general wear from use and age. This is mainly scratches and nicks on the top and bottom of the unit. Please see photos for further details.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7. If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
• A two pin, Japanese IEC cable will be included for you to use between the machine and your step-down transformer.
• This sale is for the unit only. Nothing else is included.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our store for more serviced pro audio gear.