Sony TC-3000SD Vintage Portable Stereo Cassette Recorder
The TC-3000SD was released in 1976! It is a stereo cassette deck featuring Dolby B noise reduction. The TC-3000SD is a great sounding piece, even still today! Its small size, built in speaker and battery powered option make it a nice portable piece for field recording. You can choose the tape speed, as this unit supports normal, chrome and ferro-chrome tapes via a selector switch. This unit also features two beautiful analog needle VU reading meters and Dolby B for hiss reduction.
• This unit has been used.
• This unit shows a very small amount of wear. This wear does not detract from use, functions or sound of this tape recorder. Please see photos for further details.
• This Sony TC-3000SD has had a service. All faulty parts were replaced. The tape mechanism has been cleaned and re-greased.
• This unit has been tested it sounds good and it is working well.
• This unit can be powered off 100V mains, Four D batteries or a 6V DC Negative Centre power adaptor. As this unit has a battery power and DC power options you won't need to use the 100V mains power option. However if you are thinking about using this unit with mains power, you MUST use a step-down transformer. Please contact us if you are unsure.
• This unit will ship with a generic power supply for Australian buyers only.
• This sale is for the TC-3000SD only. Nothing else is included unless mentioned above.
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.