Tascam Porta Two PortaStudio
Add some nice grainy tape sound to your mixes with this 1986, 6 channel 4 track Portastudio tape recorder from Tascam.
• This is a used unit in great physical and functional condition.
• This unit is functionally perfect having just come from service and full test. This Included new belts and adjustment of tape drive mechanism.
• This sale is for the unit only. No other parts or accessories are included.
• Type: 2-head, single compact cassette deck
• Track System: 4-track, 6-channel
• Tape Speed: 4.8 cm/s
• Heads: 1 x record/playback, 1 x erase
• Motor: 1 x DC servo
• Tape Type: CrO2
• Noise Reduction: DBX
• Frequency Response: 40Hz to 12.5kHz (CrO2 tape)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 85dB (DBX)
• Wow and Flutter: 0.05%
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 1.0%
• Input: 300mV (line), 1.26mV (mic)
• Output: 0.3V (line)
• Dimensions: 410 x 68 x 299mm
• Weight: 3.5kg
• Year: 1986
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer. This item will be sent via Australia post with signature on delivery.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.