Tascam Portastudio 414 MK II
Add some nice grainy tape sound to your mixes with this rare, vintage 4 Track cassette tape recorder from Tascam. The 414 MKII is ideal for beginners or professionals, packing high-end features into a compact, easy to use and economical package. It has a high speed transport, Hi and Low EQ combined with DBX noise reduction which enables you to create a great sound.
- This is a used unit.
- This 414 has been serviced and and fully tested. All functions are working as they should.This included but is not limited to a deep clean of the tape mechanism, cleaning and re-greasing all moving parts, installation of brand new belts and demagnetisation of the heads
- This unit is ready to go at home or in the studio.
- This unit is in great cosmetic condition. It shows a small amount of wear like some scuffs and nicks. The most notable wear would be that the knobs and slide caps have yellowed. Nothing major at all. Please see photos.
- One brand new, music grade cassette will be included in this sale.
- This sale is for the Tascam 414 MKII, cassette & the original box. No other parts, accessories or power adaptors are included.
- The Tascam 414 MKII uses a 12V DC, Negative Centre, 2A power supply. We have some for sale, please see our other listings.
- 4 track recorder
- 4 mic/line input channels, 2 stereo inputs
- 2 XLR mic inputs
- HiZ guitar input
- 2 effect sends
- 2 band EQ on each channel
- 3 3/4 ips high tape speed
- dbx noise reduction
- Optional RC-30P punch-in pedal
- 14-7/16" x 3-15/16" x 9-3/4" (367 x 1400 x 247 mm)
- 4-10/16 lbs (2.1 kg)
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. We do not refund for incorrect purchase or change of mind. Paypal fees are not refunded anymore.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees. Please ask if you are unsure before purchase.
International shipping cost does not include import charges, GST, VAT, TAX or any other fees. These are the buyers responsibility.