Tascam TA-1VP Vocal Processor
The TASCAM TA-1VP vocal processor was co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies to bring together everything you need for a polished, modern vocal sound, in the studio or live. The rackmount processor includes a microphone preamp, compression, de-essing, microphone & tube modeling and Antares’ world-famous Auto-Tune™ pitch correction. Whether you want gentle, transparent pitch correction or the full-strength effect that's required for pop or hip hop vocals, the TA-1VP delivers this sound for you on stage. Perfect for live performance, house of worship or studio use, the TA-1VP brings your vocal sound into the 21st century. (TASCAM offical website)
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in great condition. It shows some slight wear, most noticeably there is a bend / dent in the front near of the rack mounts.
- All switches and controls function as they should.
This unit powers of a 12V positive centre power adaptor. This adaptor is not included in the sale.
- Antares Auto-Tune Evo real-time pitch correction with enhanced tracking and correction capabilities
- Antares Microphone Modeling simulates a variety of high-end studio microphones with variable proximity effect
- Analog tube modeling effect
- Variable-knee compression
- Downward-expanding gate processor
- Variable frequency de-esser
- Flexible 2-band parametric EQ
- Automatic mono or stereo doubletracking
- User-programmable settings
- Dynamic MIDI control
- XLR microphone input with phantom power
- 1/4” balanced line input and output
- S/PDIF digital output
- 1/4" footswitch input
Standard postage within Australia is free. We have tried to estimate express postage, however if you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.