- This Turntable has been used.
- This sale is for ONE technics SL-1200MK3 Black.
- This unit has had a blue LED modification.
- This turntable shows some general wear from use and age. The black colour has faded. Please see photos for further details. Overall it is still a nice piece. There is nothing which detracts from the use or functions of the unit.
- This turntable has been fully serviced and is in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- This SL-1200MK3 has been converted to 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia.
If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on this turntable.
- This unit will ship with the following:
- Black Slip mat.
- Genuine Audio Technica Headshell, cartridge and stylus. These have been used but are in good condition to get you started.
- Generic 45 Adaptor.
- Technics Lid. It was broken and has been superglued back together. It is not perfect, however is good for keeping dust off your deck and helps during the shipping process to protect the tone arm.
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: Brush-less DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
No returns or compensation for broken lid. It has been clearly described in this listings that the lid is broken and was superglued back together.
Thanks for looking. If you have any questions please feel free to send us a message or give us a call.