- These turntables have been used.
- These turntables show some general wear from use and age like nicks and scratches, mostly around the edges and sides. Overall they are still a nice pair.
- These turntables have been fully serviced and are in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- These SL-1200MK3D have been converted to 240V. They are ready to plug and play within Australia.
If you purchase from overseas please ensure you have the correct step-up transformer before powering on these turntables.
- Each turntable will ship with its own:
- Genuine 45 Adaptor.
- Audio Technica Headshell.
- Brand new Ortofon OM5S cartridge and stylus.
- Unhinged, generic dust cover from a different model of technics. They are in good condition. One has a small crack in it. Perfect for protecting your units while not in use and during shipping!
- This sale is for what has been mentioned above. Absolutely nothing else is included. If you are unsure about anything please feel free to send us a message.
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
If you are in Western Australia, Northern territory or another remote area you may incur extra fees before we can ship these turntables to you. Please ask beforehand if you are unsure.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you. There are no returns or compensation on the lids. They already show wear and are already cracked. This has been fully described and photographed.