- This turntable has been used.
- This sale is for ONE black technics SL-1200MK5
- This turntable shows a small amount of general wear from use and age like some nicks and scratches on the sides and corners. Overall it is still a very nice piece with no major damage or faults. The lid is cracked and shows wear. Please see all photos.
- This turntable has been fully serviced and is in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- This SL-1200MK5 has been converted to 240V. It is ready to plug and play within Australia.
- This unit will ship with the following:
- Technics felt mat.
- Technics rubber mat.
- 45 adaptor.
- Unhinged dust cover. It shows some signs of wear like some cracks, nicks and scuffs. It is still great for protecting your unit during shipping, as well as while not in use.
- Technics headshell and brand new OM5s cartridge and stylus. The OM5S cartridge and has not been installed onto the headshell for the photos, however will be installed prior to shipping so the turntable is ready to plug and play!
- Drive: Quartz direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
- Turntable: Aluminium die casting
- Pitch: +/-8%
- Torque: 1500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 6 g
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.