- These turntables have been used.
- These turntables show some general wear from use and age like small nicks and scratches around the sides. The colour has lightly faded. Please see photos for further details. Overall they are a still a nice pair!
- These units will be shipped with one genuine english user manual.
- These units have close serial numbers. They are GE0DX68411 and GE0DX68111
- These turntables have been fully serviced and are in excellent working condition. The service included:
- A deep clean inside and outside.
- Calibration to factory specifications.
- Clean all contacts and connections.
- Thorough test run / burn in to ensure consistency.
- These SL-1210MK2 have a switch underneath the platter so that they can be switched between 110-120V and 220-240V. This means they can be plugged in and used nearly anywhere in the world. Just ensure the switch has been set to the correct voltage before you plug them in. These units have had an Australian plug end installed. If you plan to use these units in a country which uses 100V mains you may need a step-down transformer. Please enquire if you are unsure.
- Each turntable will ship with its own:
- Stanton slip mat.
- Genuine Technics Headshell.
- Pickering XV-15 cartridge and DI50DJ stylus. These have been used but are in great condition to get you started.
- Generic 45 adaptor.
- Original box
- This sale is for what has been mentioned above. Absolutely nothing else is included. If you are unsure about anything please feel free to send us a message.
• Motor: brushless DC motor
• Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
• Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
• Turntable: Aluminium diecast
• Pitch: +/-8%
• Torque: 1500 g/cm
• Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
• Brake system: electronic brake
• Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
• Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.