Technics 70's SL-23 Turntable With Auto Return
A solid turntable that has withstood the test of time. This unit was released in the late 70's and many people rate them highly. Technics have been a mainstay in the turntable industry for many years as they produce high quality products. This unit also features auto return, which stops any unnecessary damage to your stylus.
• This unit has been used.
• This SL-32 has been tested and all functions are working as they should.
• This unit is belt driven, the belt has been replaced with a brand new one.
• The cosmetic condition of this unit is great. It shows a small amount wear from use. Nothing major, please see photos for more details.
• This unit will ship with a ADC headshell with generic cartridge and stylus. This has been tested and it is working well.
• This is a factory 220-240V model. This means it is ready to plug and play within Australia and some other countries. If you purchase from overseas you may need a step-up transformer to run this turntable. If you are unsure or have any questions please get in contact with us so we can help you source the correct product.
Type: frequency generator servo turntable
Drive method: belt drive
Motor: DC motor
Turntable platter: aluminium die-cast
Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
Speed change: electronic
Pitch control: 6%
Wow and flutter: 0.05% WRMS
Tonearm: s-shaped tubular arm
Effective length: 220mm
Offset angle: 22 degrees
Stylus pressure range: 0 to 4g
Cartridge weight range: 3 to 8.5g
Dimensions: 135 x 428 x 348mm
(Specifications from Vinyl Engine)
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.