Victor QL-A70 Quartz Locked Fully Automatic Turntable -100V
The QL-A70 was released in 1983. This beautiful piece features a simple and elegant design. It is a manual turntable, however at the end of your record the arm will automatically lift to avoid wearing out your stylus. This piece would certainly suit a turntable collector, or someone looking for that vintage centre piece for their lounge room.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in great condition for its age with some small, general nicks and scratches from use over the years. Please see photos.
- This unit will ship with a hinged dust cover. This cover shows some general wear, however overall in good condition and perfect for protecting your new turntable.
- This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is fully functional.
- This unit will be shipped with a Fidelity Research headshell. Attached to the headshell is an Empire 1000 ZE/X cartridge and stylus. These have been used but are in good working condition.
Please be aware, this unit is 100V. This means you MUST connect it to the correct step-down transformer before powering it on. If you are unsure about this feel free to send us a message as we would be glad to help you source the correct item. We also have some for sale, please see our other listings.
- This sale is for the unit, dust cover, headshell & cartridge listed above. No other parts or accessories are included.
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
The Lofi Music Team have been providing professional audio solutions, restoration and repairs in the Sydney and Central Coast area for over ten years. Please see our very positive feedback and do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.