Waldorf Microwave II 90's Digital Wavetable 2U Rack Mount Synthesiser
The Microwave II was released in 1997. It has tons of waves/wavetables for shaping all kinds of sounds, flexible resonant filters, a noise generator, a ring modulator, a programmable rhythmic arpeggiator, and effects!
The Microwave II has 10-voices of polyphony, 256 user patches, 128 performance patches and four quick-edit rotary knobs.
- This is a used unit.
- This unit is in good condition. It shows some general wear from use and age like some nicks, scratches and scuffs. Sadly like a lot of Waldorf gear, it gets that white patina that forms on the faceplate from the Nextel paint. The encoder knob has a large mark on it. Please see all photos. Overall it is still a nice rack!
- This unit has been tested and we can confirm it is working as it should. There are no faults to note. The screen is bright and clear, all the buttons and knobs work well.
- This unit uses a 12V positive centre power adaptor to power on. A generic power supply will be included for Australian and New Zealand buyers.
- International buyers will need to source their own power supply. Please get in touch if you need a hand sourcing one.
- This sale is for the unit and PSU (AU and NZ only). Nothing else is included in this sale.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.