Yamaha DX7 - Vintage Digital FM Synthesiser - 240V
The Classic 80's FM synthesiser. It is perfect for all your retro sounds, bass, leads, pads and FM effects. It is an extremely powerful and great sounding machine - Especially if you delve into programming you own patches.
• This is a used item.
• This unit is physically in good to fair condition. One of the side panels has been cracked at the back. The front panel has lots of small nicks and chips. The cosmetic wear does not detract from the use, sound or functions of the unit. Please see all 12 photos for more details.
• Internally this unit shows no signs of amateur repair, major damage or spills.
• This DX7 has been tested and is working as it should. The sliders are smooth and all membrane buttons work well.
• This unit has had a new memory battery installed and the factory patches have been preloaded.
• This DX7 is 100-240V. It is a factory delivered Australian unit and is ready to plug and play! However, it also has a voltage selector on the back so can be used anywhere in the world without the need for a step-up/step-down transformer.
Polyphony - 16 Voices
Oscillators - 16 bit Digital 6 operator FM.
LFO - Sine/Square/Tri/SAW up/SAW Down/Random
VCA - 6 Envelope generators 8 parameters each
Keyboard - 61 keys (w/ velocity and aftertouch)
Memory - 32 Patches
Control - MIDI
Date Produced - 1983-87
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.