Yamaha DX7 - Vintage Digital FM Synthesiser W/ Backlit Screen.
The Classic 80's FM synthesiser. It is perfect for all your retro sounds, bass, leads, pads and FM effects. It is an extremely powerful and great sounding machine - Especially if you delve into programming you own patches.
- This is a used item.
- This unit is physically in good condition for its age. Keys are still bright and white, all text is clear an legible. There is a dent in the front panel and a chip in the paint. There are also other nicks and scratches from use over the years. Please see photos for further details. This wear does not affect the use, functions or sounds of the synthesiser.
- This DX7 has been tested and is working as it should. The sliders are smooth and have a solid feel, pitch, mod wheel and all membrane buttons work well.
- This DX7 has a green backlit screen. It is not very bright, but would make a difference in a dim studio.
- This unit has had a new memory battery installed and the factory patches have been loaded in for the convenience of the synths new owner.
- This DX7 will be supplied with a power cable that has an Australian plug end.
- This DX7 has a voltage selector so is worldwide compatible. This DX7 is currently set at 240V so is ready to plug and play within Australia! If you purchase from overseas ensure the voltage selector is set at the right option for your country before powering this synthesiser on.
Polyphony - 16 Voices
Oscillators - 16 bit Digital 6 operator FM.
LFO - Sine/Square/Tri/SAW up/SAW Down/Random
VCA - 6 Envelope generators 8 parameters each
Keyboard - 61 keys (w/ velocity and aftertouch)
Memory - 32 Patches
Control - MIDI
Date Produced - 1983-87
Standard postage within Australia is free. If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.