The GT in GT-2000 stands for Gigantic and Tremendous, which is true. This vintage record player weighs in at 28kg and sounds superb! The GT-2000 is regarded by many audiophiles as one of the best made in Japan during the 80's and early 90s. This turntable would suit any serious audiophile and would make a great conversation piece for your collection!
- This unit has been used.
- This unit has been tested and all functions are working as they should.
- The cosmetic condition of this unit is good! It shows some light scratches / nicks. Nothing major at all and overall is a beautiful piece. Please see photos.
- This unit will ship with ship with the rare original headshell. Attached is the Yamaha MC505 cartridge and stylus. These are in used condition and are still sounding great!
- This GT-2000 does not have a dust cover. It does have the original hinges attached, so it is possible the new owner could get something made up. The original dimensions of the dust cover are approx.: L/W/H - 54 x 39.5 x 9.2 cm. The original acrylic / perspex is about 0.5 - 0.6 cm thick.
- This unit has the Yamaha YA-39 precision gimbal S shaped arm installed.
- This unit is 100V. If the new owner is based in Australia we will send you a free, isolated step-down transformer so you can safely plug and play as soon as it arrives. If you are overseas please contact us if you need any help sourcing one.
Pick up from West Gosford, NSW, 2250 is welcomed and free!
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact us for a direct quote. The shipping has been listed pretty high as this unit weighs 28kg on its own!
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.