The GT stands for Gigantic and Tremendous, which is true. This vintage record player weighs in at 15.4kg and sounds great! The GT-750 was cheaper and therefore more accessible than it's larger brothers, the GT-1000 and GT-2000.
- This unit has been used.
- This unit has been tested and all functions are working as they should. This GT-750 has no faults to note.
- The cosmetic condition of this unit is great. It shows some small signs of use and age like small nicks, light oxidisation and light scratches. Nothing major at all. Please see photos.
- This unit will ship with a generic headshell. A brand new Ortofon OM5S cartridge and stylus will be installed prior to shipping.
- This unit will ship with its original, hinged dust cover. This cover shows some light wear which is to be expected, nothing major though. Please see photos.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. A step-down transformer will be included for Australian buyers only.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may also need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
Drive method: direct drive
Platter: 360mm, 3kg aluminium diecast
Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact us for a direct quote if you feel the price seems too high.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.