Yamaha TX16W 80's 12-Bit 2U Rack Mount Sampler Sound Module - 100V
The Yamaha TX16W is a rack-mount sampler sound module made by Yamaha. The TX16W has 12-bit sound with up to 50 kHz mono and 33 kHz stereo sampling. Its filter is digital, allowing 17 different types, with one filter/type per voice. On the rear along with a regular stereo output, there are 8 individual outputs. This unit has been upgraded with a HXC floppy disk drive emulator. The TX16W has been used by many producers, such as Jimmy Edgar, Aphex Twin, Junkie XL and David Bryan.
• This is a used unit.
• This unit only shows some wear. Most notable on the bottom rack mount holes. Also there are scratches and gaff tape residue on the top of the unit. The wear does not detract from the use or sound of the unit.
• This unit has been serviced. This included replacing the floppy disk drive with a brand new HXC SD Card emulator and replacing some of the tact switches.
• This TX16W has all four XD216 RAM cards. These are 1.5MB each, giving the machine a total of 6MB of RAM. This is the maximum for the TX16W.
• Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale HERE They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
•If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
• This sale is for the TX16W, with HXC SD emulator installed and a 16GB SD Card loaded with the boot files for you to plug and play! This unit will boot with Typhoon 2000. Nothing else is included in this sale.
• Please note this unit is a sampler and does not come with any loaded sounds or banks. You can make your own samples and save them to the SD card or download TX16W banks from the internet and put them onto the SD card.
•We would highly recommend reading about how the HXC floppy drive emulator works if you are unfamiliar with these emulators. We would also recommend downloading the free Typhoon 2000 manual as it changes the way you use the unit, and what the buttons on the front do.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.