The Yamaha YP-700 employs a professional type belt-drive system with a die-cast aluminium platter, perfectly balanced to reduce distortion to an absolute minimum.
These turntables feature Yamaha's unique double-float-mounting-system by mounting the turntable and tonearm on a single base, isolated from the chassis by shock-absorbing spring mounts.
The motor is similarly mounted on a separate base, further reducing the minuscule motor vibrations that reach the turntable base to an unmeasurable quantity.
This is a used unit.
- This unit is in great condition for something which was produced in 1973. It shows some general wear from use and age like some nicks and scratches, nothing major. Please see photos for further details.
- The Dust cover on this unit is hinged. It has some scratches and scuffs on it. Latches show oxidisation. This general wear does not detract from the use or functionality.
- This unit will ship with a genuine Yamaha headshell with Empire cartridge and brand new generic stylus.
- The performance of this unit is excellent. It has had a brand new belt installed.
- This unit has a switch under the platter for 50hz or 60hz. It is currently set at 50hz for use in Australia.
- This unit is 100V. This unit will ship with a 240V-100V step-down to plug and play within Australia. If you purchase from overseas you may also need the correct step-up transformer before powering on this unit. If you are unsure or have any questions about this please do not hesitate to send us a message.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us,
nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.