Zoom R24 Multi-Track Recorder : Interface : Controller : Sampler W/ 16GB SD
The Zoom R24 portable multitrack recorder is the ultimate mobile recording solution for creators and musicians looking to make their mark on the world. It provides everything you need to make professional studio-quality recordings: a 24-track recorder, a pad sampler, a rhythm machine, a DAW control surface and a computer audio interface, all in one portable unit. It even has its own built-in stereo condenser microphones as well as 8 mic/line/instrument level inputs and a chromatic tuner. In addition, the R24 offers a hundred different ways to polish your recordings, including compression, reverb, delay, amp models and mastering effects.
- This is a used unit.
- Physically this unit is in great condition. It shows some small scratches around the edges. Nothing major at all. Please see photos.
- This unit has been throughly tested and we can confirm it is working as it should.
- This sale is for the R24 and a power supply. The power supply is 100-240V so this unit can be used anywhere in the world. You may need a travel adapter to plug it into the wall as it has a Japanese/USA two pin plug. An adaptor will be included for Australian buyers only.
- Over 100 studio-quality effects including guitar amp models and mastering effects
- Records on up to 32GB SDHC cards for maximum recording time
- 8 balanced XLR-1/4-inch combination inputs
- Records in WAV 48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Easily viewable 4-segment LED meter bridge
- 6-channel simultaneous 48V phantom-power supply capability
- Over 4 hours of operation using 6 AA alkaline batteries (AC adapter included)
- Sync two R24s via USB for 16 tracks of simultaneous recording
- High-definition 24-bit/96kHz recording capability using digital audio software
- 8 in / 2 out (8 x 2) via USB
- Full mixing and transport controls for Cubase, Logic, SONAR, and more!
- USB Control Surface uses Mackie Control emulation
- Pad sampler with 24 voices (8 pads x 3 banks)
- Loop-based audio sequencer for music creation
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
No returns for faulty floppy disk drive as this has been fully disclosed.