For sale here we have a ESP Les Paul Limited model. Edwards is part of the Japanese manufature ESP. This unit has no serial number, making it hard to date. For those more knowable about ESP, under the neck pickup there are the numbers "4860" written with pen.
The Seymore Duncan pickups are both pre 2002. The neck features the Seymore Duncan, made in the USA with 59N sticker. This is the SH-1n '59 Model and the bridge features the Seymore Duncan, made in the USA with JB sticker. This is the SH-1 JB Model.
- This is a used guitar.
- Physically this unit is in nice condition. It shows some general wear from use and age like some small nicks and light scratches. There is a crack in a lacquer near the bottom strap pin, the body is not damaged. There are some light scratches on the Seymour Duncan and a crack in the plastic around the neck humbuckers and the jack. There is nothing major. Overall it is still a nice guitar.
- The top right tuning peg has been replaced with a brand new generic replacement.
- This guitar has been tested. It is fully functional, the intonation has been checked. The jumbo frets are high and smooth. There is only a small amount of wear.
- This Edwards has had a minor service. This included:
- Cleaning the neck, buffed and polished frets.
- Pickup height adjusted.
- String height adjusted.
- Graphite has been added to nut.
- Switches and pots were cleaned.
- Brand new D'Addario nickel wound 10-46 strings were installed.
- For safety during shipping, tension will be taken off the neck. The guitar will need to be tuned on arrival.
- Please note that although we have tested the intonation and set up the guitar here, due to the nature of guitars as well as the shipping and handling process there is a chance you will need to set up the guitar again. The set up may need to be modified to suit your personal preferences.
- Guitars picked up from our West Gosford store will set up ready to play!
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.