Greco TB-70 1988 Thunderbird Electric Bass Guitar w/ Gibson Case
Another of the Lawsuit era Japanese Guitars. This Greco Thunderbird was built in Japan during 1988. It has been affectionately known as the "Thunderbird with a P Bass neck", the Greco TB-70 was made by the Fujigen factory and Gibson aesthetic with the Thunderbird logo on the pickguard and a super sleek headstock.
- This is a used guitar.
- Physically this unit is in good condition for a 35 year old guitar. It shows some wear / oxidisation on the picks ups, knobs, bridge and other parts. There are some small to medium nicks and light scratches. Please see all photos for further details.
- This guitar has been tested. It is fully functional, the intonation has been checked. The frets are in great condition, they are slighty worn, but still have loads of life and are nice and shiny. It plays nicely.
- This Greco has had a minor service and thorough test. This included:
- Cleaning the neck, buffed and polished frets.
- Pickup height adjusted.
- String height adjusted.
- Switches and pots were cleaned.
- For safety during shipping, tension will be taken off the neck. The guitar will need to be tuned on arrival.
- Please note that although we have tested the intonation and set up the guitar here, due to the nature of guitars as well as the shipping and handling process there is a chance you will need to set up the guitar again. The set up may need to be modified to suit your personal preferences.
- Guitars picked up from our West Gosford store will set up ready to play!
- This unit will ship in a Gibson road case. It shows some general wear, but overall still great for shipping and caring your new guitar around in.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees. Please ask before purchase if you are unsure.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
We do not accept returns for incorrect purchase or change of mind.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.