- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in great condition. It shows some slight discolouration, as well as some small scratches and marks. Nothing major and overall is still a nice synth!
- This unit has been tested and it is fully functional.
- Please be aware this unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale here. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
- If you purchase from outside Australia you may need a step-down transformer to use this unit. Please contact us if you need any help sourcing the correct product.
- This unit powers on with a standard IEC cable. A Japanese IEC will be included for the new owner to use between the synth and their step-down.
If you are in a remote area you will most likely incur extra fees before this unit can ship. This EX5 weighs around 20kg and is 1.28m. Shipping costs vary Australia wide. Please contact us with your state, suburb and postcode for a direct quote. Rough quotes to different parts of Australia are showing anywhere between $100-$1000.
You are welcome to organise your own packaging and post.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer. International shipping will be very expensive. Please contact us for a direct quote.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please contact us with any enquiries, and check our other listings for more pro audio and accessories.