Korg Poly-61 Vintage 80's Analogue 61 Key Synthesiser
The Korg Poly-61 was released in 1982 as the successor to the Polysix. It was somewhat of a step up from the Polysix, as it has 2 DCOs for better reliability. It also retained the arpeggiator of the Polysix. The Poly-61 can provide cool gritty basses or trippy analog sounds and fx. The Poly-61 has the familiar Korg joystick, which can be used to modulate the VCO or the VC and the filter has 7 steps of resonance.
- This is a used unit.
- This Poly-61 has just been serviced. It has had a brand new memory battery installed. This unit looks and sounds great!
- This Poly-61 is in good cosmetic condition. It shows a small amount of general wear like light scuffs and nicks. The white buttons and knobs have turned yellow. There is Nothing major at all. Please see photos.
- All text is bright and clear, the keys are also still nice and white!
- This unit will ship with a genuine Poly-61 road case. It shows some wear however is still great for protecting your new synth!
- This unit is 100V. This means it MUST be used with a step-down transformer, not a travel adaptor. If you are unsure about this please let us know. We have some great, compatible step-downs for sale, please see our other listings. They are designed in Australia for use in Australia and can be run 24/7.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact us for a direct quote to your country if the postage rate seems high.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. And remember to check out our other listings for more awesome analogue synths.
©LoFi Music 2019