Roland PG-200 Synthesiser Programmer / Controller For JX-3P, MKS-30 and GR-700
The PG-200 was an optional extra used to program the JX-3p, MKS-30 and GR-700. The PG-200 makes programming these vintage synths simpler and much more fun.
This unit is a controller and must be used with aforementioned Roland synthesisers. It does not produce its own sounds.
- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in good condition. It shows some general wear from use and age like a couple of small marks, nicks and scratches. There are some small signs of oxidisation. The bottom shows some largers marks on it. Please see all photos.
- This PG-200 has been tested with a JX-3P and we can confirm that it is fully functional.
- This unit has had a thorough test. All pots and switches are working as they should.
Features & Specifications:
- This unit requires a 6 pin din to connect to the host machine. A generic cable is included in the sale.
- This sale is for the cable and PG-200. Nothing else is included in this sale.
DCO-1: Range (4', 8', 16') waveform: triangle, pulse, square, FM (lfo, env)
- DCO-1: Range (4', 8', 16') waveform: triangle, pulse, square, noise, FM (lfo, env), tune (+/- 1200 cent) cross modulation (sync, metal)
- Modulation: sensitivity (lfo, env)
- VCF: source mix, HPF cutoff frequency, LPF cutoff frequency, resonance, env modulation, polarity, LFO modulation, pitch follow
- VCA: mode (env, gate) level
- ENV: Attack time, decay time, sustain level, release time
- LFO: Waveform (sine, square, random), delay time, rate
- Chorus: (on/off)
- Function buttons: Manual button & indicator, write button & indicator
- DIN jack (DIN6P)
- Dimensions: 244 (W) x 172 (H) x 45 (D) mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg/3 lb. 1 oz.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome analogue synths.