The PG-800 is a synthesiser programmer for the MKS-70, JX-10 and JX-8P. It offers complete control of all parameters in an easy to use traditional slider controller.
This unit is a controller and must be used with aforementioned Roland synthesisers. It does not produce its own sounds.
- This unit has been used.
- This unit is in good condition. It shows some some signs of wear, like some small marks and scratches. The finish is not an even silver / grey colour anymore. There was a small hole in the back which a previous owner had cut into it. This has been plated. Please see photos for further details. Overall it is a nice piece still. There is nothing which detracts from its use or functions.
- This unit will ship with its OG Roland case.
- This unit has been tested with an JX-8P and we can confirm that it is fully functional.
- This unit has had a thorough test and minor service. All pots and switches are working as they should.
- This unit will ship with the 6 pin din cable which is required to connect it to a compatible synthesiser.
It is ready to plug and play as soon as it arrives!
- This sale is for the PG-800, case and Din cable. Nothing else is included in this sale.
If you are in a remote area you may incur extra fees.
International import tax, duty, vat, custom fees or any other charges are not covered by us, nor included in the shipping fees. These are the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns will only be accepted for manufacture defects / faulty items. Please contact us if you have any problems with your purchase and we will strive to work it out with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions and remember to check out our other listings for more awesome analogue synths.